this time is not easy for many people! Therefore, we would like to try to support you with this mail as much as possible and show you any immediate help or possible support.
With the invasion of Ukraine and the corresponding far-reaching consequences, as well as the floods of various news, students are also affected, whether directly by the consequences of the situation or indirectly by psychological stress.
In this mail we want to help you with information on support options for psychosocial counseling for all students, financial support for affected students in the form of an emergency aid emergency pot, as well as an offer for free emergency bank accounts for those affected!
In challenging times like these, crises in personal as well as student life pop up all the time. You have the possibility to get different measures for general psychological first aid in the Moodle course “Psychosoziale Beratung“.
Furthermore, we would like to draw your attention to the following contact points:
- Your study program assistants as contact persons for all organizational matters such as interruptions of studies, etc.
- For practical learning problems and general study questions, you can contact the learning counselor in the TLC office. Either directly in the Moodle course “Lernberatung“or just write an email to email@example.com!
- For all personal and psychological problems you can find a list of service points and experts from different institutions in the Moodle course “Psychosoziale Beratung“.
- If you do not know where to turn with your concern or problem, you are welcome to contact us as always at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to advise you in the best possible way!
A practical tip for dealing with the war: Avoid doomscrolling! Limit your active engagement with the topic to selected, trustworthy sources and limited times.
Together with the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien, we, the HTW, have set up an Emergency Pot. The Emergency Pot for War Affected Students provide financial support to students of the FH Technikum Wien, who are affected by financial hardship due to the impact of the geopolitical situation of the military situation.
All detailed information about the requirements, application, etc. can be found under the following link on our homepage: Forms
If you have any questions about this, contact email@example.com!
Applications can be submitted now and will be processed starting next Monday 14th March 2022!
Free emergency accounts for students at Erste Bank
Ukrainian and Russian citizens can open a free student account through Erste Bank:
- Ukrainian citizens need a current passport and a current confirmation of enrollment. Account opening is possible via the following link: Studentenkonto » Gratis-Konto für Studierende | Erste Bank (sparkasse.at)
- Russian citizens have to bring a current passport, a current registration certificate, a current confirmation of enrollment and a current confirmation of residence. An account can only be opened at a local branch. You can find the branches here: Filialsuche der Erste Bank | Erste Bank (sparkasse.at)
We hope we could help you with this information!
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!