Single study programs are summarized in fields of studies and are represented by two to five people.
These representatives are the link between class representatives and university representatives. They take care of matters which directly affect whole study programs. They are composed of at least one chairperson and one substitute and are elected in the course of the Austrian Students’ Association (ÖH) elections.
Their duties include:
- Communication with study program directors
- Participation in the further development of study programs
- Attending conferences of the university representatives
- Link between class representatives and university representatives
- Organizing networking events